Dr. Monroe offers you and your family beautiful smiles through cosmetic dentistry. Our offices utilize some of the most advanced technology on the market today.
Our Offerings and Services
- Bruxism Night Guard: Many people have probably experienced some jaw pain (or bruxism) at some point in their lives.This can happen while you are sleeping or even unconsciously
- Childrens Dentistry: We provide a variety of services for our younger patients. We understand going to the dentist can be very intimidating for children so we make
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Dr. Monroe offers you and your family beautiful smiles through cosmetic dentistry.She will work with you to design a truly remarkable smile that everyone will
- Crowns, Onlays/Inlays And Bridges: Dr. Monroe will work with you to give you a confident smile. At Dayton Dental we want you to speak, chew, and laugh with total
- Dental Implants: The most natural looking and feeling tooth replacement. Dental implants are an ideal option for replacing a tooth or teeth, and can be used for
- Dentures: If you feel your dentures do not give you the beautiful smile you desire or you are embarrassed to eat in public because you are
- Fillings: No matter whether your tooth has a cavity, is cracked or chipped Dr. Monroe has a filling option that is right for you.Her preferred method
- Fluoride: Who will benefit from fluoride? EVERYONE… adults and children.One of the things that Dr. Monroe feels very strongly about is the importance of preventative dentistry.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth using nearly undetectable clear aligners.Dr. Monroe can help straighten teeth, close gaps, and reduce crowding with no
- Nitrous Oxide Dentistry: We want every experience you have here at Dayton Dental to be comfortable. We understand going to the dentist can be stressful.Thanks to the technological
- Root Canal Therapy: A root canal is necessary when the nerve, the soft tissue inside the roots, becomes infected.The infection can have a variety of causes: a deep
- Sealants: The chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars) are ideal places for plaque and acids to attack the tooth surface. Sealants help to
- Sleep Apnea Dental Appliances: It is estimated that up to 50% of adults have some snoring disorder. Snoring is such a common problem that people tend to underrate its
- Teeth Cleanings: Professional cleanings (dental prophylaxis) performed by our licensed Dental Hygienist form the foundation for preventing gum disease and tooth decay. We offer a variety of
- Teeth Whitening: Many people underestimate the impact of a great smile. It can give you more confidence and make you feel great about yourself. At Dayton Dental,
- TMJ Dental: The jaw joint called the Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) has a disk, ligaments and multiple muscles that work in unison allowing the jaw to function properly.
- Tooth Extraction: Generally, we recommend treatment that will save teeth, but when a tooth is so damaged that it cannot be saved, extraction is the best choice